Visondata SG (VDS) offers low cost pocket wifi services that spans more than 70 countries. With this small device, users are able to stay connected while on travels or business trips overseas! Thanks to the great folks at Visondata SG, we got to experience its convenience and simplicity during our recent trip to Turkey!
Staying connected with Visondata SG in Turkey
Benefits of Pocket Wifi by Visondata SG
While we were using the pocket wifi offered by Visondata SG, we cannot help but marvel at how far technology has taken us. As you have seen in the above pictures, we were connected everywhere we went in Turkey. Here are some of the benefits we saw with the pocket wifi by Visondata SG
1. Easy to use. All we had to do was to press and hold the “power” button of the device. Within seconds (literally!), we were connected to a data network! As simple as press-and-use!
2. Speedy connection. We were able to upload photos to our various social media platforms while on the go and data speeds were no less than 3G.
3. Convenient. As Visondata SG puts it, it REALLY is a pocket wifi where you literally just place the device in your pocket or bag and you’re good to go! In addition, the company also provides courier service by delivering the device to your preferred location!
Considerations for using Visondata SG
1. Does Visondata SG cover your destination? If you take a look at the pricing plans at Visondata SG, you may realise that Turkey is not listed within this list. In fact, Visondata SG covers over 70 countries. This means that you’ll be able to stay connected while you travel to most places around the globe. If you’re still unsure, just drop a mail to Visondata SG (email@example.com ) and they will assist you to confirm if your destination is covered.
2. How it works. The pocket device actually uses the sim card technology. Because of Visondata’s collaboration with telcos world wide, they are able to utilise their services and bring this convenience to you! No longer do you have to worry about poor connection due to the various telcos covering a vicinity because Visondata will help to search for the strongest network for you within seconds.
3. Pricing. Overseas data roam costs minimally $10 to $15 from local telcos. The great thing about Visondata is that they’re able to match the price PLUS their collaboration with many telcos world wide ensures the best connectivity. So you’ll get the best connection at a fixed price. For Turkey (and 47 other European countries), it costs $25 per day for unlimited data usage as compared to $30 per day from the local telcos.
Share and win $500 worth of travel vouchers with Visondata SG
There’s an ongoing contest on the Facebook page of Visondata SG. To stand a chance to win $500 travel vouchers, all you have to do is to follow these simple steps
1. Like their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/visondatasg
2. Comment on the post by telling them which country you would like to visit the most and why!
3. Share your comment with your friends/families and get them to like it! The post with the highest number of likes will win.
Contest will end on the 6th February 2015 and the comment with the most number of likes wins. Winner will be notified via email on the 7th February 2015.
Alternatively, you can “like” our comments on Santorini Greece!
We were skeptical at first about this device. Now we’re a convert.
We would recommend this device for travellers who want to stay connected wherever they are overseas. Check in with Visondata SG and discuss how you can stay connected during your next overseas trip!