2012 has been a busy year for 2bearbear.com! We have travelled widely (as usual), detailed our travels (needless to say) and gotten more readers in the past year (that’s you!). This is a quick run down of what we have achieved as a Travel Blog in the past year…
1. Visitorship – Our visitorship has jumped 5 times (or 500%!) in the past year! A big thank you to our supportive readers! To our new readers, we’ll continue to deliver more informative and localised information from our travels around the world in the new year!
2. Posts – We have broken the 100 posts mark and fast approaching 200! No hurry, take time to digest our informative posts! You can also do a search (on the top right hand corner) to see if we have covered where you’re headed next!
3. Site Layout – We have made small but significant changes to the site in terms of dimensions and representations. We hope that this has improved your time (surfing around + page loading time) with us @ 2bearbear.com!
4. Friends – As fresh entrants into the blogosphere we have made many new friends in the travel blogosphere!
To Kieron & Amy @ Donteverlookback.com : You’ve been an inspiration guys! Keep up the good work and we would like to hear more about the NZ trip!
To Yusuf: Thanks for all the help! You have ignited our passion for good content in the travel blog arena!
To Andy: All the best with your blog and we wish you and your babies a blissful year in 2013!
5. Travels in 2012 – READ our blog to find out where we’ve been this year!
Have a blessed year in 2013 everyone!
Tom & Kate,
Founders of 2bearbear.com