Harris Hotel Batam Center was visited by one young aspiring blogger – Ken. Known simply as Ken, he is only 8 years old this year. Ken stayed for 2 nights at Harris Hotel Batam Center and here is his version of the review…
Getting to Harris Hotel Batam Center
From Singapore Cruise Centre, Singapore to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, Batam Island. (When we exited the ferry terminal, they always ask us for taxi). 5 to 10 minutes walk to Harris Hotel Batam Centre.
Things to note
1. Check in is at 2:00pm Batam time GMT +7. Check out time is at 12pm GMT +7.
2. The hotel staff is very friendly and they also have a welcome drink! It tastes like lemongrass.
3. Getting to the Ferry Terminal and the Megamall opposite is very difficult.
Used Batam Fast Operator. Got seasick on the way
About Harris Hotel Batam Center
(Hotel Room Service Number is 0). Hotel room very clean. Swimming pool at hotel has sea view, 1.15m tall (Note from Tom : I think he’s referring to the depth of the pool).
What I enjoyed in Batam
Megamall has A&W, J.Co and other shops.
1. Did foot reflexology at Johnny Andrean for 42,000Rupiah ($4.50 SGD) per person. Hair wash and blow dry for 45,000Rupiah per person at UG floor. (Note from Tom : Foot Reflexology at 8 years old?! He really knows how to enjoy this Ken)
2. Lunch at Black Canyon Coffee Cafe. Cookies ‘n’ cream frappe costs 33,000Rupiah at Ground Floor.
3. Next it’s time to play at Time Zone! 1 card costs 100,000Rupiah ($10.70 SGD) with stored value of 175,000Rupiah. The best game was the car racing game. I played it for 7-9 times!!! But beware, there is a gambling game called Deal or No Deal!!! At 1st floor…
4. Movies at Cinema XXI are priced at 25,000Rupiah ($2.70 SGD) for Mon to Thur and 30,000Rupiah ($3.20 SGD) for Fri to Sun. Caught 2 movies in 3 days. Big Hero 6 and Penguins of Madagascar, 2 of the latest movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Note from Tom : This was the actual number of exclamation marks used by Ken – All 19 of them. No kidding!). After movies, I finished the remaining Rupiah in the game card
5. Bought back 2 dozens of J.Co Doughnut for 115,000Rupiah. Yummilicious!
If you enjoyed our content, “Like” us on Facebook Today!
Hope you have enjoyed Ken’s review of Harris Hotel Batam Center and his coverage of Batam during his 3 days stay!